All of our GPs have a special interest in women’s health. We offer full, comprehensive Women’s Health checks as part of our service.
There are many common health issues that Australian women face on a day to day basis, such as:
- Menstrual problems, menopausal problems, vulval pain, breast concerns, libido problems
- Mental health issues, including depression, eating disorders and anxiety
- Fertility issues
- Domestic violence
- Sexual health and contraception
- Pregnancy, Antenatal Shared Care, breastfeeding issues
- The Station on Tanti prides itself on giving its patients quality service where the time is taken to listen carefully to their concerns and help them find solutions.
- Pregnancy testing
- Cervical screening (previously known as Pap smears)
- Implanon insertion and removal (contraceptive rod)
- Sexual Health advice
We provide management of your family planning, pregnancy, breastfeeding, sexual health, menopause and fertility issues. We can refer you to our local Obstetric and Gynaecological specialists as needed for comprehensive management.
We also offer some niche services with our GPs offering Long-Acting Reversible Contraceptives such as Mirena and Implanon insertion. All of our GPs provide cervical cancer screening pap smears.
Dr. Rachel Barry is accredited to provide Maternity Shared-Care in partnership with Peninsula Health Maternity Service., Frankston Hospital. We can also assist you in managing your pregnancy if you choose to see an Obstetrician privately . We can also assist with other pregnancy related issues such as pertussis and influenza vaccinations for you and your family in preparation for your new arrival.
We are a breastfeeding friendly practice.
Men’s Health – All of our Doctor’s offer comprehensive Men’s Health Checks. This includes assessment of common problems such as your heart health, erectile dysfunction, prostate problems, sexual health and Mental health issues.
Vaccinations – Routine childhood vaccinations are provided at our clinic and are all bulk billed. Please bring your Green Book or vaccination record to your appointment. We can also provide catch-up vaccinations for any childhood vaccinations that have been missed.
Young Adult Health – We respect a person’s autonomy over one’s health and provide a confidential service to teenagers. The only need to share confidential information would be if a person’s health or life was at serious risk.